Penumatic CylinderLeading Exporter of single acting pneumatic cylinder and double acting cylinder from Mumbai.
Single Acting Pneumatic Cylinder
Approx. Price: Rs 2,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Max Pressure||200 bar|
|Media||Air & gas|
We are offering precision-engineered Single Acting Pneumatic Cylinder
that is from our spectrum of Pneumatic Cylinders that also include Double Acting Pneumatic Cylinder. These are manufactured from the highest-grade raw materials procured from the reputed vendors of the domain and manufactured by using cutting-edge technologies under stringent quality controls in accordance with the international standards. These are provided with super finished and hard chrome plated high tensile steel piston rods.Features:
- Heavy-duty design
- Robust construction
- Dimensional accuracy
Approx. Price: Rs 2,050 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Max Pressure||up to 10 kg f/cm2|
|Operating Temperature ||800 degree celsius|
Supported by a skilled group of specialists, we are affianced in introducing a broad gathering of Double Acting Cylinders
to the regarded customer base. These items are made-up utilizing finest grade crude material procured from a solid and reliable trader of the business sector. The offered mixture is tried on a scope of parameters by talented group of experts before its last discharge to regarded customers. Other than this, offered items are open with us at sensible costs in the business sector.
- Heavy duty & Robust construction
- Single & double acting models are available in Ten bore sizes from 25mm to 200mm.
- Adjustable cushioning for reducing impact of stroke at both cylinder ends is standard for all models. (Bore more than 1")
- Selection of attachments for six mounting styles.
- Super finished and hard-chrome plated high tensile steel piston rods.
Mountings - Suffix
- Operating pressure up to 10kg f/cm2 for air upto 25kg f/cm2 for oil
- Operating Temperature Max. 80o c.
- Rear Flange - RF : Front Trunion - FT
- Rear Trunion - RT : Center Trunion - CT
- Clevis Mounting - CM : Front Flange - FF
- Foot Mounting - FT : Neck Mounting -NM
- For piston Rod Fork Attachment Suffix - RK.